“Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi
So, this is the deal…
We all have a set of human emotional needs that need to be met. These human emotional needs are:
So, the theory is… if our human emotional needs are not met, our emotions and mental wellbeing suffers.
Human Givens psychotherapy is targeting at helping you to recognise all your human emotional needs and to work on getting them met.
The process works…
Many clients over the past few years have presented in my practice a whole range of issues such as:
- The need to reduce anxiety.
- Managing anger
- Stopping addictive behaviour.
- Harmonising relationships
- Recovery from trauma and reducing phobias.
- Breaking the cycle of depression.
- Improving self esteem and feelings of confidence and self-worth.
My Paros Practice psychotherapy has used the Human Given’s approach to successfully treat a myriad of issues with very positive outcomes for my clients.
For further information please contact:
MHGI. HG Dip.
Human Givens (HG)
Psychotherapist and Counsellor
The Paros Practice